The Lehigh Valley becomes one of America’s leading innovative communities.
Give every young person in the Lehigh Valley the opportunity to learn, think and act like a creative entrepreneur, no matter what they choose to do.
Each high school and university in the Lehigh Valley adopts this philosophy in the next 7 years, creating an ecosystem of thousands of innovators who will influence our community and attract even more innovators.
Cooperative Entrepreneurship, using the principles of THINK, TEAM, TRUST.
- Students are challenged to think of an idea that solves real problems [THINK]
- They compete for the minds and heart of their peers to assemble a team to implement [TEAM]
- Students learn that honest purpose inspires and enables collaborative success [TRUST]
We do not really “teach” entrepreneurship; rather create an environment where students discover the entrepreneurial spirit within themselves.
- A successful model is operating in Warren Hills High School for the past 12 years.
- Facilitated summer camp with three ongoing teams over the past two years.
- Both Lehigh and DeSales University are represented on the Institute board and have expressed interest in being future partners.
- Bethlehem Vocational Technical School and Moravian Academy have tested versions of this model in their schools.
- Growing community of 100 small businesses, members of Charter Partners, are being introduced to this idea for long term support.
Visit our website Charter Partners Institute